Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Stripes + Leopard

Top: Forever 21 {old}; Cords: J. Crew {on sale!}; Vest: Banana Republic;
Flats: Me Too {via Nordstrom Rack, similar here}; Earrings: Kate Spade;
Bangles: J. Crew Factory {similar here}, Kate Spade, Alexis Bittar, gifted




  








Some of the elements in this outfit were Pinterest-inspired. I almost cringed at the fact that I was pairing patent black bows with navy stripes. But then I thought, "who the hell cares?! It looks cute and I have a girly doctor's appointment at 8 a.m. anyway." Boowhore. Behind that door there is my soundly-sleeping boyfriend who is unemployed today because he left his old job yesterday and his new one starts tomorrow. So freebie for him and sad day for me. I hope he remembered to make my bed . . . he probably didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment