Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rock It

Chambray: J. Crew; Skirt: Express; Booties: Vince Camuto;
Belt: Francesca's; Bangles: Juicy Couture, F21, Alexis Bittar


 


As you've likely noticed, all my posts this week consist of outfits worn the day before the post, due to the fact that I blogged outfits from last weekend. As a result, the above is what I wore yesterday. And something T-E-DOUBLE 'R'-I-B-L-E happened! My chambray shirt ripped near my right armpit/back area. I. wanted. to. cry. I spent $78 on this damn shirt! The worst part is that it is probably totally my fault because I have the broadest shoulders known to man and in extending my arms forward, it probably just kept pulling the material until it couldn't hold on anymore. I am praying that my dry cleaner will be able to fix it. I doubt J. Crew will have any sympathy for me if I took it back. Ugh, so heartbreaking. And I won't even try to fix it myself because I am hopeless with a needle, unless you really don't care about the stitching job, then I can probably sew on a button or remedy a teeny-weeny-tiny hole. Hmph.

So I bet the "ripping of the $78 chambray" is the reason I visited Lil Woody's after class last night. I always pass this place while walking home from the bus stop and recently read a review that they were the best burgers in Seattle. Well, I came in swinging, let me tell you, because I ordered the Trotter burger, onion rings, and a Molly Moon's Theo Chocolate shake. The little kid in me was rejoicing. My tummy afterward, on the other hand, was not too pleased. But it was delicious! I already want to go back and try a different burger. This could turn into a really bad late-night habit:

  How cute is Lil Woody?!


 My "grown-up" happy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment