Thursday, May 17, 2012

Seeing Double

Top: Colette; Sweater: Banana Republic; Minnie Pant: J. Crew; 
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini; Bangle: Alexis Bittar; Ring: Tiffany&Co.







Apparently this is the week to wear white and gray stripes? Either way, I think my outfits are reflecting the weather because the sun has slowly started to disappear and whitewash gray is setting in. These shoes added the perfect pop of color to the basics of this outfit.

I can't believe it's already Thursday! In my world, this week as flown by (and I hope it's been the same for you). I have less than 3 weeks of classes left and then I can focus on more important things such as: planning the BFF's bachelorette party (we're headed to sunny Palm Springs), putting together our summer beach volleyball team, finally being able to work out again (!!!), cooking new recipes to my heart's desire that don't just consist of chicken or pasta, and shopping for Costa Rica!

What are YOU looking forward to this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment