Thursday, May 31, 2012

Five Favorites

Michael Kors 'Rehearsal' Leather Satchel (on sale!) At $594
- A few years ago, Ama bought this bag for me in black.
I still find it to be the perfect size, both for travel and work. This
delicious bag is currently on sale in this tangerine color. -
Frenchi Silky Sleeveless Top At $32
- These tanks are the perfect summer staple. Britt and I both
sported these in varying colors over the weekend with both shorts and jeans.
Pull on a white blazer for the perfect evening look at you're good to go!
Buy yours here -





 Rebecca Minkoff Striped Wheelie Bag At $495
- I am totally and completely in love with this travel case. Like, I need it.
NOW. It is pure perfection in every way . . . and you're guaranteed to never
lose it because it's so unique! I die. -






Lauren Elan Collections 'Olivia' Necklace At $105
- This necklace offers the perfect pop of color for a neutral summer outfit.
I love turquoise and these gemstones are absolutely stunning. You
can find it here -


Cynthia Rowley Band-Aid At $5
- Sorry but I couldn't resist. How adorable are these?!
I almost wish for a paper cut so I can use one of these beauties. Haha.
Dress up your ouchies here -

No comments:

Post a Comment