Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What's In A Name?

Blouse: J. Crew; Skirt: Express; Belt: Francesca's; 
Flats: Me Too; Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff; Necklace: J. Crew; 
Bangles: Gifted, Juicy Couture, Alexis Bittar; Ring: Kate Spade;
Aviators: Ray-Ban





 



I didn't realize until I was instagraming this photo this morning that I am dressed to the name of my blog! And this outfit is just that: pops of pink, glitter, and gold ;) The name was meant to be! I am so totally obsessed with this Kate Spade ring and feel a little ridiculous wearing it at work, but hey- it's always nice to have a bit of sparkle to brighten up your day!

Yesterday was so glorious that after the gym, N and I went to one of our fave spots to eat a delicious Italian meal outside. Aside from the fact that I was wearing my lulu yoga shorts (whoops! grabbed them by accident instead of the running ones - they're both black! - and didn't realize it till I put them on at the gym. I ran on the treadmill anyway but I guarantee my cheeks were probably peeking out at some points) . . . it was glorious having Italian with my very own Italian stallion ;)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment