Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Two-Toned Monotone

Top: Kische; Leggings: Trouve; Sweater: Splendid; Boots: Gifted (Nine West);
Watch: Michele; Bangles: Alexis Bittar, Tiffany&Co.; Ring: Tiffany&Co.







Last night N and I took an impromptu trip to the Mariners game. There had been a torrential downpour earlier in the day and due to some drunken escapades a few weeks ago, I obviously left my umbrella in a bar or taxi somewhere, which meant that yours truly and LV got to experience a decent soaking while walking home from work. It was horrendous. However, God shown upon the Mariners last night because the skies suddenly cleared, SafeCo opened the retractable roof and we got to see the Ms sweep the Rangers last night at 6 to 1. My Lakers, on the other hand, didn't fare so well :/

In other news, I am super stoked because one of my BFFs from childhood is coming to visit this weekend! Miss Britt is currently living in Portland doing an externship for her occupational therapy degree. So with only a mere 3-hours of separation, it's vital we get together. The weather channel is promising sun here in Seattle (fingers crossed) so we'll be hitting up a Mariners game, brunching outside, and visiting Alki over the long weekend :)

One last thing, at the recommendation of a new reader (yay!) Pink, Glitter, and Gold has joined BlogLovin! Follow me by selecting the icon to the right :) You readers just brighten my day with your fab ideas and compliments. XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment