Friday, May 4, 2012

Solid + Tribal

Tank: Eight Sixty; Trouser: Vince Camuto; Blazer: The Limited;
Shoes: Dolce Vita; Bangles: F21, Alexis Bittar; Hair Piece: Tasha





Keeping with the "yesterday" theme of this week . . . this is what I wore yesterday. PS: I am totally in love with these pants. Aside from the "I can't believe it's Friday" feeling, and looming deadlines of take-home midterms due next week, I don't have much to report. A celebratory HH is on my schedule for after work with my man, along with our friend W and her man. Afterward, N and I are headed to the Ms game to hopefully watch them win after a 4-game loosing streak on the road (fingers crossed!). Promise of sunshine and a couples shower tomorrow is all that is on the horizon for this weekend . . . which is probably a good thing considering I am headed to Vegas next weekend for K's bachelorette . . . . RUH-ROH!

Happy Weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment