Monday, September 17, 2012

Billow

Top: Francesca's Collections; Pants: Gap; Shoes: Zara;
Headband: Gifted (Nordstrom); Earrings and Bracelet: Tiffany&Co.







Thank goodness for billowy tops! On Saturday night at the fair, I might have indulged in a bit too much fair food. Elephant ears, hot dogs, and fresh scones were devoured within the span of 4 hours along with lots of spinny and make-your-belly-drop rides. N and I had so much fun but I was definitely feeling the grease when we got home. N also won me not one, but two prizes and I was so excited! Like the first time the boy you likes holds your hand excited :) I felt so special. Also, since yesterday was football Sunday and my Seahawks won, I just added to the belly protrusion with beer and bar food. Definitely needing to hit the gym this week . . . . except this week is my birthday week. And my siblings are coming to visit this weekend . . . And N is taking me out to dinner tomorrow . . . Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment