Friday, September 14, 2012

Comfy + Casual Fridays

Sweater: Old Navy; Skirt: Kische; Sandals: Tory Burch;
Sunnies: Karen Walker; Earrings: J. Crew; 
Bangles: Ocean Leather, Kate Spade, Alexis Bittar










Sporting one of my new favorite sweaters for one of my favorite days! Keeping it comfy and casual for what's sure to be a slow day at work today. Off to get my nails done at lunch, then heading to the Puyallup Fair tomorrow! I haven't been to a fair in forever, nor have N and I ever been to one together so this will be quite a treat! You know I'm going to make him win something for me, like it always happens in those cheesy Lifetime movies ;) I'm already looking forward to elephant ears, riding the Vertigo, and witnessing a rodeo. Hope you have a FAB weekend! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment