Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Weekend Wedding Wear

Top: J. Crew; Shorts: J. Crew; Flats: Me Too; Sunnies: Karen Walker; Earrings: J. Crew;
Bangles: Ocean Leather, F21, Nordstrom; Bag: LV; Canvas Tote: ExLibrisJournals


N and I attended our second wedding of the season this past weekend. It was at a beautiful resort, tucked away from all the hustle and bustle of city life. For the 1.5 hour drive over on Saturday morning, I wore the above. I tried to channel the AH style of looking chic while traveling but not too overdone. I loved the patent flats paired with this otherwise picnic-y look. And the tote I specifically purchased for all my wedding weekend travels, of which I have 3 more in the coming months! I have a bachelorette party this coming weekend and you can bet your tushy that it will be in tow!

No comments:

Post a Comment