Thursday, September 27, 2012

Peek-A-Boo PolkaDot

Tank: Gifted; Chambray: Forever 21; Minnie Pant: J. Crew;
Boat Shoes: Sperry; Ring: JewelMint













I'm just not in the uber dress up mode this week. I plan for that to change next week however, most notably because I will be on a MAJOR shopping spree this weekend due to a visit from THE AMA. She is my mom's mom and is probably the most fantastic "grandma" you will ever come across. People that meet her for the first time totally fall in love with her. She's beautiful, hilarious, kind, interesting, and has GREAT fashion sense. Every year she flies up to Seattle around my birthday to celebrate with me. We go shopping and brunching, day drink (Ama loves a good Chardonnay) and eat fabulous dinners. This year we have a matinee musical on the agenda: Memphis at the 5th Avenue Theater preceded by brunch at Portage Bay Cafe. We'll have our major shopping day on Sunday and I just can't wait to see what I'll end up with! There are quite a few things on my list . . . ;) If you want to see what we were up to last year, check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment