Monday, September 10, 2012

Featured! on Roxalne



Apologies for my absence last Friday! If you follow me on Instagram, you know I was off in the desert celebrating my bff's bachelorette party :) We had a blast and I will certainly share photos later this week, however I am now totally dead to the world and want nothing more than to be on the couch with a bowl of Mac n' Cheese and Legally Blonde on the telly. 

I neglected to share the exciting news above last week that I was featured on the Roxalne website on their Encyclo Fashion page. I was truly honored to make my internet debut in this black and tan outfit from this post. If you follow Roxalne on Facebook, then please "like" my post on their page! To view the full feature, see here. Special thanks to the Roxalne Sisters for their shout-out. Happy Monday!


 Check out that chick in the right bottom corner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment