Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Five Fall Favorites

J. Crew Excursion Quilted Vest At $110
- I'm always in the market for a decent vest in the winter.
It's the perfect item to throw over athletic wear when
running outside, or pair with skinny cords and boots.
This one is especially lovely -









Kate Spade Cora Loafers At $225
- I NEED these. Like bad. They are the epitome of all
that is pink and princessy. Not to mention that they are
the perfect loafer to dress up jeans and neutral outerwear -








KTR Collection Tulle Skirt at $94
- If you're like me, you swoon every time you see Carrie
Bradshaw in that gorgeous tulle skirt and white tee in Paris
during the final episodes of SATC. This skirt is my own
attempt at creating that moment for myself -











 Baublebar Mini Monogram Necklace At $95
- The perfect accessory for layering multiple pieces or that
little gold shine you need for the sake of statement -










 Gold Glitter Envelope Liners via Etsy At $16
- The holidays will be here before you know it! I plan to add a little something
special to my Christmas cards this year with these fantastic envelope liners . . .
And you should too! - 

No comments:

Post a Comment