Thursday, September 20, 2012

Double Glitz

Top: Forever 21; Skirt: J. Crew; Shoes: Kelsi Dagger;
Sunnies: Karen Walker; Necklace: J. Crew; Bangles: Ocean Leather, Gifted;
Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff










This outfit sports glitz on the top and glitz on the bottom :) I doubled the sparkle yesterday for the day after my birthday. I know I've worn a variation of this in the past but it's just too darn cute a look to not recycle on some level. Tonight I'm headed to the Rachel Roy event at Nordstrom where she'll be showing her new collection (along with shoes!) and meeting her fans. Afterward, my friend L and I fully intend to take advantage of the fact that we'll be together and go to Umi for sushi afterward. Be sure to follow along on Instagram for updates at tonight's event! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment