Monday, August 27, 2012

Ballerina Neutrals

Tank: Gifted (Gap); Skirt: J. Crew; Sweater: Remain; Flats: Me Too;
Earrings: J. Crew; Sunnies: Karen Walker; Bangle: Ocean Leather;
Hair Piece: J. Crew
 
 
 
 








Having used to dance all throughout childhood and into college, I'm convinced that's where my love of all things pink, tulle, and glitter came from. I am constantly drawn to pieces that convey a ballerina-esque vibe, whether they be structured or flowy, I just can't get enough. At first I thought this outfit might be a bit overkill with the tulle on tulle layering, however with the slight shift in color I think it actually works pretty well. I kept the bun messy in order to look like I haven't just run off the stage. 

Did you all have nice weekends?! N and I spent ours working out, attending a bbq, watching movies, and cleaning . . . all therapeutic and relaxing as we gear up for a mini-destination wedding this weekend for my dear friend, K :) XO

No comments:

Post a Comment