Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Boho Professionalism + VIP Dolce Vita Sample Sale

Poncho: Dolce Vita; Skirt: J. Crew; Sandals: Dolce Vita;
Hair Piece: J. Crew; Earrings: J. Crew;  Ring: JewelMint;
Bangles: Ocean Leather, F21, Nordstrom 












I was going to call this post Professional Boho . . . but then I wrote it. And it looked bad. So here I am bringing a boho look to the work place! Hence, "Boho Professionalism." Plus, my nails look total crap right now so boho works there too. I am completely addicted to this new poncho that I purchased at the Dolce Vita Sample Sale for $10 (10. DOLLARS. omg.) It is silky smooth, lightweight, AND has pockets! It also has the most adorable little hood on the back that has a strip of lace down the center. i die. 

Anyway, as promised, here are some images from the VIP Dolce Vita Sample Sale last Friday. Aside from the mad sweatiness I incurred (small space, lots of fashionistas, no fans), the event exceeded my expectations. I mean, the sandals I'm sporting above retail for $125. Guess what yours truly got them for? $25 buckaroos! Which is part of the reason why I ended up walking out of there with 2 bags packed full of goodies and only $130 poorer. The champagne was flowing and the sales ladies were very helpful. I have to commend them on handling the large crowd because they truly did a fantastic job in the customer service arena, while also managing to advise on shoe size, fit, and if something looked good or not. I was honored to be invited, thanks Dolce Vita!

   Left: Object in Belltown
Right: Dolce Vita Sales Rep Pouring Champagne (don't forget the shout-outs and hashtags!)



 Two of My Favorite Things: Champagne and Shoes




 My Shoe Loot from the event




 Bottom Row = My Clothing Loot! (Left to Right): 
White Silk Poncho @ $10, Coral Strappy Dress @ $25, Ultimate Winter Poncho @ $10



Even Jubie got into the action when I got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment