Monday, August 6, 2012

Five Favorites



Fringe Benefits Stardust One-Piece At $122
- I'm totally lusting after this suit for BFF L's 
bachelorette party in Palm Springs in Sept. It's
sexy and the color is swoon-worthy -





Karen Walker Number One Sunglasses At $220
These are totally my new favorite sunglasses. They 
arrived just in time for me to take them to Costa Rica and I
wore them everyday without fail (except for when Bum was
"borrowing" them) - 






F1 Plastic Tag Set Graphic At $12
- I'm a total sucker for luggage tags. I think they are adorable
and these scream the same. At $12 for 3 these are sure to be a hit
as a party favor, shower gift, or farewell trinket. Pick yours up
today! Purchase here -
 
 
 
J. Crew Classic Pave Link Bracelet At $125
 - This is on my "must buy" list. It's the perfect sparkle accent
for any arm party but can also be worn on its own for a classic look.
J. Crew always steals my heart. Get one for yourself here -









 
Topshop Scuba Peplum Pencil Skirt At $68
- Not only is this a great summer piece, but it works as a
perfect transition into fall. The color is superb! If you're feeling
this skirt as much as I am, get yours here

No comments:

Post a Comment