Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Patterns And Prints

Top: J. Crew; Skirt: J. Crew; Belt: Francesca's Collections;
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini; Bangles: Alexis Bittar, Ocean Leather, F21, Nordstrom













Omg, it totally looks like I'm wearing a Bump-It in my hair in the first photo. i. am. not. However, there is the illusion that I am because I went to bed with my hair wet last night . . . and Jubie kept lying all over my hair and face because he had nightmares or something. So here we are with the faux Bump-It. 

Yesterday I received validation for my "professional boho" style. While I was waiting for my lunch at Pike Place yesterday, a true bohemian dude walked by me in his Birkenstocks and said, "I like you're style." Like what?! Seriously. I couldn't believe it. I had to laugh out loud because it was just too ironic. 1 point for E :)

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment