Thursday, August 9, 2012

Life's A Picnic!

Top: J. Crew; Skirt: J. Crew; Shoes: Steve Madden; Sunnies: Karen Walker; 
Bangles: Ocean Leather, Alexis Bittar, Nordstrom, F21; 
Necklaces: Stella&Dot, Florence, Italy











I'm just a walking picnic today! Last night I kept feeling like today would be Friday. But it's not. It's only Thursday. Boo :( This outfit makes me a bit happier though . . . and the fact that I fully intend to go shopping on my lunch break this afternoon in an attempt to find something to wear for BFF L's bridal shower next weekend. Of course, I already have my dress for her rehearsal dinner . . . in October. Seriously poor planning on my part, however, when you see the dress- you'll know why I jumped to purchase it. So excited!

Anyway, not much to report today except that I am 1 GFC follower away from 60 . . . just one! Pretty please with a cherry on top can we reach 60?! If you read this blog regularly (or, who am I kidding, irregularly even) PLEASE use the "Join This Site" button on the right-hand side of the screen. You'll enter your email and password and ta-da! Complete! Nothing else needed . . . so please, do it. Do. It. Now.

4 comments:

  1. Did it! Love the site, thanks for all the great outfit ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW YAY! Thank you Kristen! You made #60 so sweet! So happy to have you following along!

      XO

      Delete
  2. First time visitor via FB. Love your outfit. You have a great figure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gigiofca: Oh my gosh THANK YOU! So happy to have you following along :) As for my figure: the J. Crew No.2 always works wonders ;) haha! xo

      Delete