Thursday, August 30, 2012

No Such Thing as Too Much Pink

Top: J. Crew; Skirt: J. Crew; Shoes: Aldo; Earrings: J. Crew;
Ring: JewelMint; Bangles: Ocean Leather, Nordstrom, F21







You know that for this girl there is no such thing as too much pink! N often asks if pink is still my favorite color, and sometimes I'm disappointed to say "yes." I feel like societal convention is for girls to naturally like pink, and sometimes I hate giving into that "given," however it is just too damn true for me. I always gravitate toward the color and am sure that will never change . . . le sigh. On the plus side, it means that I can put an outfit like this together and be happy wearing it while others may find it "a bit too much."

PS: Please excuse my horrendous posture in the second photo! Good God, even that makes me squirm!

No comments:

Post a Comment