Thursday, January 12, 2012

Details

Top: Halogen; Cardi: Splendid; Leggings: Nordstrom;
Boots: Gifted from N (Nine West)


I love the detailing on this shirt- it spices up an otherwise drab outfit and saves you from having to wear multiple necklaces and such. As you can see, Jubelale is yet again featured in today's post. I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot of him since he is quite the attention whore. The boots were one of my Christmas presents from Nick last year- he's quite the shopper when it comes to me! I'm always impressed with what he picks out. At the time I didn't own any tall, black leather boots and he really wanted me to have a pair so there ya go!

Unfortunately I have nothing that interesting or witty to say. Tomorrow I am headed down to Cali (7 a.m. flight people!) for a little over 24 hours to celebrate my brother's 21st birthday. Then I will be back in the early evening on Saturday to go to Nick's belated company Christmas party and enjoy Seattle's first snowstorm of the season! In the meantime, you may enjoy Family's First Photo :)

Mama and Jubelale's First Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment