Thursday, January 5, 2012

Stripes and A Starbucks Cup

Blouse: Gap; Sweater: Gift from Aunt N (Macys);
Slacks: Elie Tahari; Boots: Nine West; Watch: Michele


I had to include a picture of the pants close up because
you can't tell that they're striped in the first photo. Also,
this Starbucks cup says: "When we're together, every day is
a snow day." Cue "Awww!" please.

These Tahari slacks were the very first "professional" clothing item I owned. My mom bought them for me my senior year of college when I was getting ready to move to Seattle and interview for my first "big girl" job. They're still one of my favorites, as they are extremely flattering and have just the right amount of bell at the bottom. They are also lightweight enough to wear in the summer, which I love for those cooler Seattle summer mornings.

In other news, I am absolutely NOT looking forward to starting school up again next week- bleh. The only silver lining is that I have my favorite teacher from last quarter, and I officially passed both my classes from last quarter as well- HURRAY! I have also signed up to do the Camp Pendleton Mud Run in June with Bum and Daddy Biggs, which means that I will be forcing myself to get up at the butt crack of dawn to workout since I will have class until then three nights a week.

PS: The Resolutioners have totally taken over my gym as predicted . . . Groupon ran a special membership for my gym on New Year's Day so it's no wonder it's swamped. Yesterday I had to do squats in the "big-man-weight-lift area" because there was no room in front of the stretching mirrors . . . I'm sure they all looked at me like I was crazy but I just blasted Nicki Minaj and focused on my red, sweaty face.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment