Friday, January 27, 2012

Sun and Stripes

Tank: Nordstrom; Striped Tee: F21; Jeans: Seven for All Mankind;
Jacket: Burberry; Flats: Coach; Bracelets: Alexis Bittar, Tiffany&Co.

 
The sun has arrived in Seattle! Thank Godddd. It's the perfect way to welcome the weekend :) Leave it to me to finally feel rejuvenated on a Friday. Ha! 

Tomorrow I am doing something quite new and exciting but I can't tell you what it is just yet (hardy har har) . . . you'll have to wait a bit. Sorry friends! On Saturday night N and I are finally utilizing the amazing Groupon I bought nearly a year ago to Laughs Comedy Spot for some belly-aching and $40 worth of food and drink. I love good deals like that, don't you? Speaking of which, last weekend someone told me that Groupon has not BROKE EVEN since it's inception. It's like, losing money, isn't that crazy? It makes sense though . . . in the meantime, I'm glad we all continue to benefit ;)

Not much else to report unfortunately, aside from the fact that Jubie has been a little rascal lately and has so much energy that I wake up to him gnawing on my finger at 4 a.m. Plus, he totally farted on me this morning. Lovely, I tell you. He's still my pride and joy . . . with just a dose of crazy.

Happy Weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment