Friday, January 13, 2012

Five Favorites

These are a few of my favorite things! I hope they bring you as much happiness and sighs of satisfaction as they do me :) Enjoy!

Chivas Skincare Vegan Lip Balm at $7
- This is my all time favorite lip balm. It leaves a cool,
fresh sensation on your lips and makes you feel as
though you have just spent a day at the spa.
Purchase here: Chivas Skincare -


Hunter Original Gloss Tall Boot at $125
- To get through those drab, gray PNW days a splash of color
is absolutely necessary! I have these exact boots and pair
them with the Cable Cuff Welly Sock in cream. -


Sees Candy Box of Scotchmallows at $20
- These tasty caramel and marshmallow treats are quite special
to me because they are my dad's favorite, as well as mine. We
always spend Christmas morning trying to be the first to snag
this delectable chocolate. I guess I know what I'll be getting him
for his birthday this year! -


Victoria's Secret Raglan Sleepshirt at $24.50
- Quite possibly one of my favorite pajama items, this sleepshirt
is cozy, soft, and long enough to cover your tushy. I bought one
for L for Christmas this year and she fell in love with it! -


OPI Nail Color in 'Crown Me Already' at $8.25
- Needs no explanation. Simply FABULOUS -

No comments:

Post a Comment