Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow Night

Hat: Purchased in Vancouver, B.C.; Infinity Scarf: Gifted (Gap) 
Lips: Ruby Woo by MAC; Knit Long Sleeve: Caslon


I finally got Jubee to pose for a decent photo with me (though this one took about 10 tries and the original is totally off-center). Anyway, snowpocalypse continues across Seattle and though my office has remained open with a "skeleton staff" (aka: all 5 of us that are actually, physically able to come into the office), the UW has not. Which means that instead of snow days, I am getting snow nights! So it's back to the good ol' days of sauntering home after work, hitting the gym, and making a delicious meal before 9 p.m. Which was all the more reason why I was able to make these incredible Salted Brown Butter Crispy Treats . . . they are to die for and so easy to make! I fear that Snowpocalypse might be making me fat . . . I ate 3 last night! Yikes. N only had 1 . . . but in his defense, he doesn't really like sweets sooooo . . .

If you're in the PNW, I hope you are staying warm and safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment