Friday, November 18, 2011

Current Favorites

There's lots of good things happening in the photo below . . . for one, EARMUFFS!!! Yes, never have I known such cozy comfort! They are truly one of my best purchases ever:

Earmuffs: UGG; Lips: Ruby Woo by MAC;
Pashmina: Italy; Coat: Kenneth Cole;
Nails: Sephora by OPI- Metro Chic



Also, the bun is quite fabulous today. But my hands look ginormous in the first photo which is kind of creepy- I just have really long fingers. Funny story: when I was about 10 or 11 my Ama wanted my mom to have my hands insured because she thought I would make a good hand model. HAHA! I love Ama, she's so hilar. Of course, my mom said "NO, that is ridiculous." Way to stomp on my dreams mom . . . ;)

Blouse: Free People; Skinny Jeans: Hudson;
Booties: Vince Camuto; Bracelet: Alexis Bittar;
Bangles: Nordstrom


I had to take this picture in my office . . . I prayed that no one would be walking by while I was posing against the wall! But note the fab shout out to Gonzaga-In-Florence :) That poster reminds me of my year abroad every day and I adore it. Anyway, that's it for now. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend, filled with GU and Hawk wins! XO

PS: I am obsessed with Pinterest- it has easily become the new Facebook for me. Join if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment