Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Giddy Up

Blouse: White House Black Market; Belt: Francesca's;
Jeans: Purchased in Italy (brand: Mossimo Dutti);
Boots: Miz Mooz; Bangle: Tiffany&Co.


A few things: 1. I look very hippy in these photos since my blouse is puckering out, which is kind of annoying; 2. I put this outfit together in my head prior to putting it on, then when I looked in the mirror I realized I looked like I was about to go off to the stables and engage in some fancy schmancy horseback riding. Oh well; 3. I don't know why I chose to look away in the second photo. It's kind of ridiculous- I mean, my ponytail isn't even that cool. I sort of laughed when I edited the picture because it reminded me of the South Park episode where Cartman tries to make a Christian rock band. And for their album cover they take pictures, "looking away like they don't care." HA. If you're an SP fan and haven't seen it, you should look it up.

I am getting the Christmas itch. As in, I want to decorate my apartment while watching Elf and wearing my Santa-tiara hat (wait till you see this thing, it's so fab!), while simultaneously cooking my mom's famous Almond Tea Bread and dancing around in my red and white striped knee-high socks. This might have to take place on Sunday (don't worry, I will document with photos) since I am leaving for Cali next Wednesday to spend Thanksgiving at home . . . stay tuned!  

No comments:

Post a Comment