Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Spirit

Headband: J. Crew; Top: Caslon;
Skinny Cords: J. Crew; Flats: Coach

Even though it was absolutely NOT fun to leave 80 degree weather to come back to WA yesterday (which means work and school- bleh), there were a few things that made the transition easier. Of course, seeing the boyfriend was the best, but I got a warm, fuzzy feeling when I walked into my building this morning and it was all decorated for Christmas! I think I love the anticipation of Christmas more than the actual day itself. It's just so magical around the city and I hope we will get a bit of snow! Adding to the excitement of course was this adorable pair of flats I picked up at Nordstrom Rack this past weekend. Don't they just scream holiday?!

Coach Flats for $70 . . . regular price was $170!

I've already worn them 3 times since purchasing them last Friday. The bows are my favorite :) Anyway, there are many fun events happening between now and Christmas so definitely lots to look forward to. In the coming weeks I expect to share a recipe or 2 with you, a Christmas decorating extravaganza of my apartment, and (fingers crossed!) a fun holiday dress fashion post too :)

CHEERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment