Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Green, Green, Green!

Sweater: Halogen; Dress: Flounce; Belt: Francesca's
Knitted Tights: Banana Republic; Boots: Miz Mooz
Bracelet: Alexis Bittar

I wore this outfit yesterday. Apparently I didn't get enough green in this weekend, even though I spent all day on Sunday in a bright green Seahawks tee. The weekend was quite pleasant and filled with yet another ridiculous experience that I never thought I'd engage in. Friday night was pretty low key, N and I just went to happy hour with our friend Whit and her biff. Then on Saturday, I spent about 5 hours doing a photoshoot for one of N's client's wives (confusing, no?), who is getting her feet wet with photography. It was quite the session. I'll be sure to share photos when I receive them! N's friend Noble had a Friendsgiving on Saturday night so we all had lots of wine, watched the Zags crush Hawaii, and lost in Pictionary to these 2 dudes who must play the game everyday because they are THAT good. Sunday turned into an unanticipated day of drinking because the Seahawks were playing away at St. Louis. I repped my team with my new fave shirt:

Adorbs, right?! Also, that's Jubelale on tap that
I have in my hand . . . NBD.
(PS: I'm a dark-beer drinker so if you don't get
what jubelale is- don't freak)


Tap list at Brave Horse- lots of my favorites at
one of my new favorite places!


And then the Seahawks WON! So I had to give Nicky kisses
as the shirt said :)

Happy Thanksgiving week!

No comments:

Post a Comment