Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Chunky Knit

Sweater: Nick&Mo; Tissue Tee: Trouve; Belt: Unkown;
Jeans: Hudson; Boots: Miz Mooz; 
Bag: Louis Vuitton; Scarf: Gifted (Gap); 
Assorted Bangles: Alexis Bittar, Juicy Couture, Nordstrom 


I totally adore this sweater. It's like a blanket, so of course it was the perfect option for the rainy day happening here in Seattle. My hair is wild because I went to sleep with it wet last night and here is why: I worked out when I got home from class . . . at 10 p.m.! Reason being, yesterday I set my alarm for 6 a.m. (for the umpteenth time!) and I just couldn't bring myself to get out of bed. I grabbed Jubie and set the alarm for 7 a.m. so we could snuggle for another hour. I am so hopeless when it comes to mornings. The only time I'm good at them is when I'm flying away somewhere, then I'm like super excited and eager to get all cute for the airport. But anyway, the morning workout situation was just NOT happening so I figure, I stay up for another 2 hours when I get home from class anyway, why not be productive and shed some calories? This is made easier by the fact that my apartment complex has a pretty decent gym in the lobby with a TV. So I threw on running clothes, regretted leaving Jubelale for another hour (he's going to hate me because I keep leaving him, I swear), and got to watch Parenthood (best. show. ever!) while I ran. I am getting very nervous about being in a bikini in 2 weeks since I never get to workout anymore . . . Operation Tone Up is underway!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment