Friday, February 10, 2012

Work ---> HH

Top: Nasty Gal; Jeans: 7 for All Mankind; Shoes: Enzo Angiolini; 
Belt: Unknown; Ring and Bangles: F21
I'm grabbing happy hour with a former co-worker after work today so this seemed like the perfect outfit to transition from work to weekend. If I owned a fur vest (been in the market for one for awhile and just haven't found the perfect fit), I probably would have paired it over the sheer blouse and left it open. Just a vision though ;) I'm currently eating a cupcake for breakfast, which either means that it's going to be a good day or I'm going to be feeling chubs all day for totally undoing all the work I put into working out late at night this week. Whoops! Oh well, Fridays are for celebrating I suppose. Hope your weekend is filled with everything sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment