Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine

Sweater: Halogen; Belt: Nasty Gal; Jeans: 7 for All Mankind


This is really a post-blog post about last night. Since I had class on coveted Hearts Day, my man graciously waited to eat dinner until after my class was over (9 p.m.). He picked me up and as I approached the car, flowers, chocolates, and a pink card were waiting for me in the front seat. I won't lie, my heart swooned. I haven't had many valentines over the years and I wasn't expecting anything special since N and I depart for the cruise on Sunday, but he truly blew me away with the gesture. And now I get to be that sappy girl that brags about her oh-so-great boyfriend because he is. He really IS. 

Anyway, I kept some of the same elements from the day outfit (blouse, jewelry, and leopard print) for the evening, but the temperature has been dropping so I paired the above outfit with the Miz Mooz brown boots, making it the perfect outfit for a causal pizza dinner.

And now I get to smell lovely floral scents and eat delectable chocolate until my departure on Sunday :)
 
I hope your Valentine's was filled with love and sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment