Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Polka Dot Blue

Top: Nasty Gal; Slacks: Gap; Shoes: Michael Kors; Clutch: Hobo;
Aviators: Ray Ban; Assorted Bangles: Alexis Bittar, Nordstrom;
Lips: Chanel Gloss 04

 Jubelale's Collar: Sweet Pickles Designs

I recently discovered this fantastic website online called Nasty Gal. Despite the horrific name, they have some phenomenal clothes, like the blouse pictured above, which I am itching to pair with white jeans and strappy sandals in the summer. Seattle has been unseasonably warm for February and the sun has been shining daily which is a real treat. I secretly hope it gets gross though before we leave for our cruise so we don't miss out on some fantastic weather, though it's bound to be warmer in Florida and the Bahamas than here anyway. 

This morning on my way to work some weirdo man with a Texas stache asked if I would like to have lunch with him. I said, "No, thank you." Then he said, "Are you sure?" Like, Oh! Now that you mention it, yes. I do want to have lunch with you! I don't know why I said "no" mere milliseconds ago. Creepy. 

Side note: Madonna's Halftime performance was HORRIBLE on Sunday. I love "Just Like A Prayer" as much as the next girl (maybe even more), but when an icon such as she gets up on stage in awkward Egyptian clothing and lip-syncs all of her songs, I have to be disappointed. It's just not cool. I'd rather have her stand up there and actually sing without bleachers, dancers, headdresses, and Cee-Lo regardless of their marketing effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment