Thursday, February 2, 2012

Five Favorites

Rebecca Minkoff 'Striped Diamond' Canvas Tote at $195
- When I saw this tote in the January Nordstrom catalog, I
knew I just had to have it for the Bahama cruise. It is
the best color and perfect for lounging by the pool or
taking a catamaran trip -


MAC Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo at $14.50
- I adore this lip color! It is my absolute favorite to
use when wanting to add that little extra something to
an outfit. Plus, N loves it ;) -

Curly Girl Designs Card at $3.95
- Absolutely anything by Leigh at Curly Girl Designs is
amazing! However, this card is one of my all-time faves.
Her items are so unique and special, you can purchase
cards, wall decor, calendars, journals, etc. here: Curly Girl Design -


LuciusArt "I Heart LA" Print at $39
- I stumbled across this graphic designer on Pinterest, and
while scouring through his products, found this gem of a
print. I mean, hello? I still call LA, "home." Purchasing
this immediately if not sooner! Find your city here: LuciusArt
 

Stairways to Paris Dress at $35.20
- I also came across this vendor via Pinterest and just
ordered this fantastic dress! I can't wait to belt it and pair
it with my killer MK crocodile heels. Fabulous, no?! Buy
yours here: Urbanog

No comments:

Post a Comment