Monday, February 6, 2012

Superbowl Stuffing

So, even though I am not the most domestic of children, I do have my fair share of specialties that some family members love to drool over (myself included). For example, my stuffed mushrooms, which I only make once or twice a year for the holidays (and/or special occasions, such as Superbowl Sunday) are easy-peasy to make and absolutely delish! Because I appreciate my 18 22 (as of yesterday! woop, woop!) readers, I thought I would share the recipe with you :) You will need:

2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese squares (softened)
4-6 green onions (chopped)
1/2 lb. of bacon (cooked crispy & chopped)
2 cartons of medium-sized stuffing mushrooms

First:
Carve out the insides of the mushrooms with
a serrated spoon. Save the insides of the mushrooms
(NOT the stem!) in a separate bowl.

Second:
Mix together the cream cheese, bacon,
green onions, and mushroom insides

Third:
Stuff each mushroom just to the rim with the mixture

Lastly:
Place in the oven at 350 degrees and cook for about 12 minutes,
or until brown juice begins to form at the bottom of the baking dish.

Serve Immediately

Happy Superbowl and
YAY GIANTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment