Monday, February 13, 2012

Five Favorites

Chunky Infinity Scarf at $35
-  My sister bought me a similar scarf in black from
the Gap for Christmas. It is my favorite accessory
for when I don't want to try too hard - 


 Starbucks Grande, Nonfat Latte at $3.85
- My typical drink made even more wonderful with
this year's Valentine's Day cup. It simply puts a smile
on my face and a spring in my morning :) -  


 Custom Made Thank You Notes at $0.38 per card
- Tiny Prints has to be one of my all time favorite stationary sites. I 
adore the total personalization of cards with photographs (such as these featuring a 
picture of my brother and I, which I made to thank those who 
supported me and donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Stairclimb). -








Darcy Dot Blouse at $38
- I love this blouse and have already featured it on this blog.
I wore it again this past weekend and can't wait to pair
it with orange chino shorts and wedges while in the
Bahamas next week! Get yours here. -   


Michele 'Urban Mini' Watch Case at $395
- This was one of my graduation gifts from my parents when
I graduated from college. They bought me multiple straps as well
so you can coordinate the watch to match your outfits better.
Though it's a splurge, it's well worth it as it's a timeless piece
that is great for the young, professional woman :) - 

No comments:

Post a Comment