Friday, February 3, 2012

Copy Cat

 Top: Purchased in Italy (Denny Rose); Skirt: Kische;
Belt: Francesca's; Shoes: Vince Camuto; 
Assorted Bangles: F21, Nordstrom, Juicy Couture

 I just had to include this picture because Jubie
was being an attention whore.

Aviators: Ray-Ban; Studs: Nordstrom; Ring: Gifted; 
Polish: OPI, Lincoln Park After Dark; Lips: MAC, Hot Tahiti

I stole this outfit idea from Miss Adorable over at The Daybook. I love the idea of wearing a maxi in winter! So comfy and chic. The only thing I wish she would have identified is what shoes she wore. I paired my skirt with heels because it was short enough (and let's be honest, I live in heels), but I wonder what shoes she's wearing in the picture below?
I fear that if you were to pair a maxi with boots, you'd look like some lady from the days of yore, scouring the market for rotted vegetables (don't ask me where I got that). Anyway, it is a sunny day in Seattle and sunshine is on the forecast for the next 5 days so let's hope it stays that way!

Happy Friday from Pretty in Pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment