Wednesday, April 18, 2012

. . . Bring May Flowers

 
Blouse: Bitten by SJP; Pants: Anthropologie; Sweater: Halogen;
Shoes: Michael Kors; Bangles: Juicy Couture, Forever21
Earrings: Gifted




Close up


Never in a million years did I think that I would wear something like this. Floral on floral? Puh-leeease! But thanks to the blogging fashionistas of the world, my mind naturally took the plunge into the deep bright ocean this morning and came up with the outfit above. Gotta say, I kinda dig it. I'm also equally obsessed with these shoes which I bought almost 3 years ago. Back then, it was somewhat of a plunge for me to not only drop a few hundy on shoes, but also purchase caged, snakeskin peep-toes. Well look at me now! I'm blooming just like the flowers from April showers! (that was so corny. sorry.) 

Happy Hump Day PGG Readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment