Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mustard & A Makeover

Tank: J. Crew; Blazer: The Limited; Skinny Minnie Pant: J. Crew;
Flats: Tory Burch; Necklace: F21; Ring: JewelMint; Bangle: Alexis Bittar;
Sunglasses: Versace; Nails: Susie by Julep


So, not only do I love mustard as a condiment, but I also love it as a color. More like stone ground mustard though rather than French's (though, I do love a sunshiney yellow on my nails or paired with white pants). I've been in the market for a mustard sweater for ages and still haven't found one I adore. Got any ideas?

In perhaps more exciting news, this blog is getting a major makeover courtesy of this lil' lady over here!
I contacted her about a blog re-design and she got back to me in about 10 minutes - talk about service! I can't wait for Danielle to help me achieve that chic-blog look, complete with navigation bars and pretty buttons. Here's what you can anticipate seeing:
1. New blog name!
2. Page header for easier blog viewing
3. My very own blog button!
4. Prettier colors and cleaner lines  

Thanks for being such loyal followers!
I'm so excited to be sharing these changes with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment