Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sophisticated Sparkle

Sweater: J. Crew; Skirt: ASOS; Necklace: J. Crew; Shoes: Vince Camuto;
Studs: Nordstrom, Swarovski






Why not add some sparkle to a random weekday? I've been saving this skirt for today because there is a reason to celebrate! The bf turns 29 today, which means that the birthday festivities officially began this morning at 6 a.m. when I woke up to blow up balloons, pack brownies made the night before, and get N his favorite "weekend" beverage (caramel sauce latte) all before he arrived at work at 8 a.m. One of his coworkers let me in early to decorate his desk :) The surprise was a success! Tonight I'm taking N to the Champagne Champagne concert to celebrate and then we kick off the weekend with the Mariners Home Opener tomorrow night, dinner and (hopefully) dancing on Saturday night, and a delectable brunch on Sunday, during which I will finally get to give N his present- so exciting! The sun is shining and my skirt is sparkling!

Special shout-out to my main ragazzo, Nicky!
Buon Compleanno!
You light up my life in so many ways and I'm forever grateful
that we ended up doing abs together at the gym 2.5 years ago ;)
Thanks for always making me laugh, speaking Italian with me,
and for being so goddamn good-looking!
Ti amo!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment