Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Saturday

Tank: Forever21; Skirt: Kische; Sandals: Steve Madden;
Necklace: Francesca's; Aviators: Ray-Ban; Bangle: Alexis Bittar; 
Bracelet: Juicy Couture; Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff
Room: Childhood



Today we celebrated Easter with my mom's side of the family. Yet again, there were more kids drinking beer than adults and a few more twenty-somethings and teens running around the yard in the quest for Easter eggs. And in case you're wondering, no, I did not wear the above outfit to Easter at Ama's. I wore this to coffee with BFF L this morning at the incredible Coffee Bean. Special thank you to Miss L for always humoring me and meeting me at CB ;) And, I did, in fact, get away with smuggling Jubelale to Cali. He has now been to three states in just 2 months! He's my little travel buddy. Didn't make a peep during the flight and currently enjoying the large playground that is my California home :)

Below are a few snapshots from today:

I made appetizers (pulled from Pinterest) that were a total hit!
Crostini with goat cheese, fig jam, basil, and prosciutto


Look who found the Golden Egg!
Cha-ching!


Mother-Daughter Photo Op
You're no stranger to this outfit, however it was the chosen one for Easter Saturday ;)


Hope the bunny hops your way tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment