Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nautical

Chambray: J. Crew; Sweater: Banana Republic; Denim: 7 For All Mankind;
Shoes: Dolce Vita; Necklace: J. Crew; Watch: Michele; 
Bangles: Juicy Couture, Alexis Bittar, Gifted; Nails: Lightening by Sally Hansen




I still feel a little weird wearing white pants before Memorial Day, despite the fact that the once fashion faux pas was dismissed a while back with the introduction of winter white. Either way, the nautical look is one of my faves and it isn't complete without white bottoms. 

In other news, I bought a longboard yesterday! My friend R (whose board I used last weekend) has been on the lookout for one for me and found one on a swift sale for $60. It should ship out today- wouldn't it be wonderful if it arrived by Saturday morning so I could take it out to enjoy the hotly anticipated 70 degree weather we're supposed to get?! You can anticipate more of this (plus or minus LV):
Top: J. Crew; Chino Shorts: J. Crew; Boat Shoes: Sperry;
Bag: LV; Longboard: Gold Coast c/o Ryan
Location: Alki Beach 4/14/12

No comments:

Post a Comment