Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Consider It A Win

Chambray: J. Crew; Tank: Nordstrom Rack; Skirt: Kische;
Shoes: Zara; Necklace: J. Crew; Bangles: Forever21; Bag: Prada 





I consider it a win when you get three compliments on your outfit while out and about in downtown Seattle before 10 a.m. I consider it a win when you receive a mini shout-out on one of your own favorite daily reads, such as here (you can find me at the bottom!). And lastly, I consider it a win when you receive your first official invite as a V.I.P. guest to a swanky little get together, such as the one I received below:


I'm only uber sad that I can't go because of my lame evening class :( Either way, it warmed my heart to receive the invite- I don't even know how I was put on the list! I also have to say that it warmed my heart to see that 2 new followers have joined the site! Special thanks to you for makin' a gal feel like she's doing something constructive that others appreciate ;) Cheers to a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment