Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday

Blouse: J. Crew; Skirt: J. Crew; Flats: Me Too;
Ring: Bvlgari c/o Mama Bigley; Bangle: Alexis Bittar


Don't mind the power cord, LV bag, suitcase, champagne (?!?!) that is gracing the background behind me. These photos were taken right after church and right before I threw on an apron and became a slave to my own cooking endeavors. Yesterday we had my dad's entire side of the family over for Easter, which was lovely. We substituted the egg hunt with an egg toss a few years ago since everyone is getting older (and probably annoyed that Bum kept finding the Golden Egg . . . however, this year, she actually won the egg toss. So go figure ;) Either way, this is what Daddy Bigley concocted up this year:

 
And I made two more items from the Pinterest world with the help of Bum and A. The brie bites were delicious, though we all agreed that it would be nice to roll the puff pastry a bit thinner in the future:
Follow the recipe here

For dessert, I made the most delectable thing I've tasted in a very very long time. These Salted Caramel Butter Bars were a huge hit and so incredibly rich that I could only eat HALF of one!
Follow the recipe here

I hope you all had a great weekend! I took today off so I'm still in Cali enjoying the sunshine :) I'm off to lunch with Ama and my brother so I'll check back in with ya'll tomorrow when I'm back in the rainy city ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment