Monday, April 30, 2012

Flashback to the 90s

Tank: Forever21; Flannel: Banana Republic; Denim: 7 For All Mankind;
Aviators: Ray-Ban; Bangles: Nordstrom, F21; Polish: Taylor by Julep;
Longboard: Gold Coast






The 90s called . . . they want their flannel back! As evidenced in the photos above, I had a total 90s grunge moment on Saturday (I even embraced my dirty hair!). The sun was semi-shining and N, R, and I were going longboarding on Alki. At the last minute, I threw on this flannel instead of a jacket and the result was a flashback to the nineties with shredded denim, open flannels, and pops of neon. I got to break in my new board which was a blast. We enjoyed 25 oz. beers, nachos, and ice cream . . . of course, N ordered bubble gum ;) I instagramed this photo of our boards:
Representing Gold Coast

We had a great time on Alki with very few stumbles ;) N and I spent Saturday evening with three other couples, trying out a new restaurant, new bar, and naming our very own cocktail for the bar menu! But I'll save that story for tomorrow ;) Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Apr 30,The sun was semi-shining and N, R, and I were going longboarding on Alki. At the last minute, I threw on this flannel instead of a jacket and the ... longboardpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete