Friday, April 13, 2012

Opening Night

Tee: Victoria's Secret; Skinny Denim: J. Crew; Boat Shoes: Sperry;
Aviators: Ray-Ban; Bangle: Juicy Couture; Bracelets: Personal


 Bag: Kate Spade



Tonight is the home opener for the Mariners! The sun is shining, the office is dead, and I'm craving a hot dog. One thing you should know about me: I love hot dogs. Always have. I used to be embarrassed about it and act all grossed out like other people did when they saw a hot dog, when really I just wanted a bite. But then I met my friend B in college and she was so free about loving hot dogs that I adopted her attitude about it. I'm not even self conscious about eating them in public anymore. 
The best hot dog EVER (in life) is from 'Hot Dog in the Park' which is in the Westlake Center of downtown Seattle. When I first moved here B took me to the tiny stand and told me to order the hot dog with cream cheese, grilled onions, and cabbage. I looked at her like she was crazy and she just said, "It's a Seattle thing. Trust me." So I tried it . . . and obviously it became love at first bite. Some days I just crave that hot dog for lunch.
Okay. I need to stop talking about hot dogs. Sorry if you're grossed out by them. Anyway, here's to the beginning of baseball season at SafeCo! A place where you run into more friends than you do on a regular weekend, spill beer everywhere at the Pyramid beer garden, and sometimes see the M's win!
PLAY BALL!
  Photo taken from 2011 photoshoot,
blogged here

No comments:

Post a Comment