Friday, March 16, 2012

Back to Basics

Sweater: Banana Republic; Jeans: 7 For All Mankind; Flats: Tory Burch;
Scarf: Gifted (Gap)


 Coat: Kenneth Cole; Sunglasses: Versace

This is a pretty uneventful outfit but I kinda just threw on whatever since I had to take Jubie to the vet this morning . . . again. He cried the whole way there, btw. However, we should be done with appointments now for a year, thank you Jesus! I end up spending about $100 every time I go to that damn vet because just going costs $55, and then Jubie always has something wrong with him . . . so I need pills and eye drops and special food, etc. etc. Okay, enough about my kitty cat woes!

I hope you have something fun planned this weekend (even if you are not of Irish descent, except these days- who isn't?). As previously mentioned, N, R, and I will all be waking up by 7 a.m. tomorrow to get our tushies to the St. Patty's Day Dash in downtown Seattle. Yesterday we found out that the Zags play at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning . . . and our race begins at 8:30 a.m. I don't run that fast people so we're going to miss the game. I suggested we DVR it and R seconded the motion saying that we aren't allowed to look at our phones, go on facebook, or look at anything until we spend 2 hours in the beer garden and then go home and watch the game ourselves. I hope the Zags win so they upset everyone's bracket. HA!  

Happy St. Patty's little leprechauns!
Hope you enjoy a Guinness (or two) at your favorite pub!

No comments:

Post a Comment