Friday, March 9, 2012

Sin City Snapshots

Before I share the photos from Sin City, here's a brief snapshot of what I'm wearing today:
Tank: J. Crew; Sweater: Halogen; Skinny Cords: J. Crew;
Flats: Via Spiga; Necklace: Gifted; Headband: J. Crew


Okay, now here are the oh-so-scandalous (not) shots from last weekend in Vegas:

GU Jammy Packin'
- My brother is sporting the Jammy Pack I got him for
Christmas this year. It's clutch! Also, on me: Top: J. Crew;
Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff; 
Beer: Stella c/o Monte Carlo for playing roulette ;) -


 GU preparing to take on BYU
- GU clinched the win and so did our mascot, Spike, who had a dance-off
with the break dancing BYU coug. Spike showed him what's up -


The Biggs Family celebrates the win!
- Look for this in the family Christmas card, arriving Dec. 2012 -


 Can you tell we're related?!
- Bums ready to hit the strip! On me: Dress: Asos;
Shoes: Dolce Vita; Opal Necklace: Gifted -


 Delicious treats at Jean Philippe at Aria
- You MUST go here! You will die for the key lime pie tarlet
and triple threat mini chocolate cake (as shown below) -


  Me, Mama, and Ama
- Indulging in sweets before I leave for the airport -

Happy Friday from Pretty in Pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment