Thursday, March 22, 2012

Native Polka Dot

Top: Forever21; Skinny Minnie Pant: J. Crew; 
Booties: Vince Camuto; Earrings & Bangles: Forever21;
Lips: Ruby Woo by MAC; Nails: Penelope by Julep





I'm not really sure what made me decide to pair polka dots with Native American jewelry. I needed a pop of color and these feather earrings and turquoise bangles were the first thing I grabbed. Random but lovely nonetheless. 

I am SO looking forward to tomorrow! Most notably because I will be flying the short distance to Spokane to spend the weekend with my fam at our condo in Dover, ID. For all you non-PNWers, Dover is near Sandpoint, ID which has one of the most incredible mountains ever for boarding, Schweitzer! It will be spring snowboarding to the max :) 

I am also looking forward to smuggling Jubelale aboard under the *tsk*tsking noses of the AA reps. Except this morning I had a deathly fear come over me that Jubie might get so freaked out that he might pee in his soft carrier, thereby leaking though to the beautiful red, LV print located below his precious bum (I'm putting his carrier in the large LV tote for maximum airport concealment). Cross your fingers this DOES NOT happen!  

No comments:

Post a Comment