Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Snowy Snapshots

In lieu of an outfit post, I thought I'd share some Android snapshots from my weekend in Idaho. Translation: the weather is disgusting and I had no desire to put any effort into my outfit, so I just threw on a BR blouse, Hudson skinnies, and my oh-so-trusty Miz Mooz boots. I hope to share a pop of color with you tomorrow as I received a hefty delivery via Asos yesterday ;) So for now, just enjoy the photos below :)


 View from Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort



Me, Steph, and Bum
Taking a snowboarding beer break



  Bum and I with Daddy Biggs
Bum and Dad are the birthday kids this week!



 Capping off the day with a PNW favorite, Snow Cap!



 Family Spa Time



 Jubelale posted up at one of his favorite spots
He loved looking out at the birds, water, and trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment